This specialty Three Color Pastry Comb is designed to create a Three Color Pattern using decor paste, buttercream, chocolate or specialty batter.
Frame is made of sturdy plastic, combs made out of flexible rubber.
1) Select three colors of Decor Paste to be used.
2) Using a spatula, spread the 1st color evenly and thinly onto a Silpat.
3) The pastry comb includes guide pins. Align these guide pins to run along the edge of your workbench, to insure a straight and even line.
4) Draw the comb through the paste using the side with the 5mm opening.
5) Now refrigerate or freeze the silpat until this 1st color is set.
6) Spread a 2nd color onto the Silpat, covering the previous color.
7) Draw the pastry comb through the paste, using the side with the 10mm opening.
8) Again refrigerate or freeze the silpat until this color is set.
9) Spread a 3rd color over the Silpat, covering the two previous colors.
10) Again refrigerate or freeze the silpat until this color is set.
11) Apply a Backing Sponge or Joconde and bake as directed.
Length 27", width 4 1/2"
Teeth are 2mm high
Made in Italy