The Worlds #1 Pasta Machine! The Atlas 150 Pasta Machine is absolutely the most versatile Manual Pasta Machine available on the market today and also the most widely sold.
PASTA MACHINE - $108.99
This incredibly beautiful machine is comprised of a wide 6" (150 mm) Flat Rollers for rolling dough's, rolled fondant, marzipan, gum paste, etc. smooth with a uniform thickness.
Machine makes 3 authentic Italian pasta shapes: Lasagna and with the included removable standard cutter, produce wide Fettuccine 6.5mm and thin Tagliolini 1.5mm
• The opening between the flat rollers are controlled by a numbered regulating knob with 10-positions from 1/8" to 1" (0.6 mm to 4.8mm).
• Body of the machine is entirely made of high-quality chrome steel for long-term resistance to corrosion.
• Atlas 150 exclusively uses rollers made of anodised aluminium alloy, which guarantees dough free from impurities.
• All of the gears are case-hardened and tempered steel for extra-long life.
• Crank Handle and Table Clamp are included in the packaging and have hand-grips made of ABS suitable for food use.
• A 12-page booklet with color photos, detailed instructions in various languages with some basic recipes.
• Guaranteed for 3 years for home use.
OPTIONAL: PASTADRIVE MOTOR ONLY - $158.99
Powerful and sturdy, easy to install, and replaces the crank handle. Makes the task of pasta preparation quick and easy. Volt 110.
*Does NOT include Pasta Machine.
Made in Italy by Marcato, a producer of high quality pasta machines and baking tools.