This specialty pastry combs are designed to create line patterns using decor paste, buttercream, chocolate or specialty batter.
Frames are made out of sturdy plastic, combs made out of flexible rubber. They are reversible and have different patterns on each side.
Patterns: $52.99 each
(PD1/2) Double-sided comb: 2mm wide teeth & space / 3mm wide teeth & space.
(PD3/4) Double-sided comb: 5mm wide teeth & space / 10mm wide teeth & 6mm space.
1) For creating spectacular designs used on the sides and tops of mousse cakes.
2) Apply a thin layer of Decor Paste to a Silpat.
3) Select the desired Pastry Comb pattern, then comb through the applied decor paste to achieve desired line effect.
4) Now freeze Silpat with pattern.
5) When frozen apply Backing Sponge.
6) Bake. Cool, then cut into long strips to lining ring molds.
Length 27 1/4", width 4 1/4"
Teeth are 2mm high
Made in Italy