• New interface allows for faster and more intuitive programming.
• Baked tartlets have same quality characteristics and taste as handmade pastry shells, but with production costs greatly reduced.
• Through the joining of two interchangeable plates, it is easy to obtain tartlets of different shapes and sizes ready to be filled and decorated as desired.
• One single person can make and bake about hundred tartlet shells per hour.
• You can also reduce baking time for blind-baked shells, which require filling and final baking.
New Cookmatic "Special" Tartlet Shell Maker $3100.00, machine only
59 Standard Plate Sets are available for the Cookmatic at $1,299.00 each.
3 "Special" Deep Plate Sets are available for the Cookmatic Special at $1,499.00 each.
4 Pate A Choux Plate Sets are available for the Cookmatic at $1,799.00 each.
Custom Plate Sets can be manufactured to your specification at $2,500.00 per Plate Set.
The CookMatic is very easy to use.
Merely set the required temperature, which is displayed on the front panel, then select the baking time.
Deposit a pre-measured ball of dough into each cavity, pull-down the top plate and lock the two halves into place. Open when the busser sounds.
Temperature maximum setting: 483F degrees / 250C
110 volt USA electrical, 3200 Watts, 60 Hz. CE certified
Weight: 62 pounds (28kg)
Dimension: 17.3" x 20.9" x 16.5" (440x530x420mm)
2 year warranty
Made in Italy by Pavoni Italia
Importation customs, duties, taxes and fees can be incurred at time of delivery.
Sweet Tart Dough Recipe:
Butter 16 ounces / 450 gr
Sugar 16 ounces / 450 gr
Egg yolk 7 ounces / 200 gr
Egg white 1 ounce / 25 gr
Flour 35 ounces / 1 kg
1 vanilla bean
Half lemon grated zest