Lubeca Hazelnut Praline Nougat, has numerous bakery, pastry and confectionery uses. One of our most popular nougats!
Dark hazelnut praline paste made of freshly roasted hazelnuts, medium degree of roasting that is gently conched to a superfine texture.
A medium brown color with fine and distinct hazelnut flavor, rounded off with chocolate couverture.
Product is semi-firm and can be cut into portions or whipped until airy or melted.
• Melted, cooled then piped into molded chocolate shells, similar to a ganache.
• Whipped to an airy consistency, piped into molded chocolate shells.
• Melted, poured into a confectionery frame, layered together with other fillings, cooled then cut into bite-size portions, finished by hand-enrobing into chocolate.
• Flavoring fillings, pastry cream, buttercreams, mousses and gelato.
• Nougat is "Bake-Stable" and can be used inside baked items, such as tarts, croissants and sweet doughs.
• Added as an inclusion to brownies, muffins, pound cakes and cakes.
Strongly Roasted hazelnut praline paste
38% Hazelnuts / sugar / chocolate couverture / cocoa butter
Net weight: 27.5 pounds / 12.5kg
The world's finest confectionery ingredients, produced in Germany by Lubeca
Product is shipped using ice packs and well wrapped with insulating bubblewrap.UPS Next Day Air delivery is recommended