1) Make a batch of tart dough as specified in the above recipe. Chill the dough for a minimum of one hour.
2) Using a bench scraper or knife remove 10 ounces of dough. This is 1 ounce of dough for every inch width of the tart pan.
3) Cube the cold dough as in picture 1, and quickly knead the dough into a round disk.
4) Using a rolling-pin, roll-out the dough to 1/8" thickness. picture 2
5) Roll the dough around a rolling-pin and then carefully drape the dough it into the tart pan. Using your fingers gently work the dough into the corners and up the sides. Remove the excess dough by rolling over the pan edge with a rolling-pin. picture 3
6) This lip can be decorated with pastry climpers, or simply left plain. Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes. picture 4
7) The tart must now be "baked blind". Line the cavity of the tart, with 2 long criss-crossing sheets of plastic wrap. Fill the entire tart with rice or beans. Fold the plastic wrap over to enclose the rice or beans. picture 5
8) Bake the tart at 350F degrees for 12 minutes. Remove the rice and plastic wrap, by carefully lifting the plastic wrap at four corners. Return the tart back to the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes, or until slightly golden brown. picture 6
9) Allow the tart shell to cool completely. Then spread at the bottom of the tart shell, a thin layer of Raspberry Jam. Top this with a 1/2" layer of chilled Pastry Cream.
10) Using only the freshest most colorful fruit. Slice the fruit evenly, and arrange them in either concentric circles or straight lines.
11) Prepare Glaze as directed and apply glaze to the fruit using a pastry brush. Keep tart refrigerated. picture 7