|UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE||4 oz..|
|SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE||38 oz.|
|VANILLA EXTRACT||.5 oz.|
1) Melt chocolates over simmering water bath. Add butter and stir till melted. Keep warm around 100F.
2) Combine yolks and sugar and heat over a water bath stirring till 110F. Then whip on a mixer until light and thick. (ribbon stage)
3) Prepare a Swiss Meringue, by combining whites and sugar in a Hobart bowl, heat over a water bath till a 110F degrees. Then whip until firm peaks are reached.
4) Whip the heavy cream and vanilla extract to soft peaks and reserve in the refrigerator.
5) Quickly and carefully fold-in the yolk mixture into the melted chocolate, then the Swiss Meringue, and then the whipped cream.
Add 4 oz. of Grand Marnier or liquor.