The Pavoni New Cookmatic "MAXI" Tartlet Shell Maker, is an innovative table top machine for baking individual tartlet shells made of sweet or savory short-crust pastry or puff pastry.
Thanks to the new oversized plates, you can now make up to 50% more tartlets at the same time with the Cookmatic Maxi.
Cookmatic Maxi is ideal for the preparation of medium to large sweet and savory bases.
• New interface allows for faster and more intuitive programming.
• Baked tartlets have same quality characteristics and taste as handmade pastry shells, but with production costs greatly reduced.
• Through the joining of two interchangeable plates, it is easy to obtain tartlets of different shapes and sizes ready to be filled and decorated as desired.
• One single person, even an apprentice can make and bake about hundreds of tartlet shells per hour.
• You can also reduce the baking time for blind-baked shells, which require creams and fillings which then finish baking in the oven.
• Baking time can be set using the digital timer up to 10 minutes.
• Has the possibility to set two different temperatures between the lower and upper plate for a perfect baking.
One Plate Set (pair) is included with each Cookmatic Maxi Machine.
3 Oversized Plate Sets are available for the Cookmatic Maxi. Each additional Plate Set is sold separately at $1999.00 each.
Custom Plate Sets can be manufactured to your specification at $2500.00 per Plate Set.
Cookmatic Plate Sets that fit the New & Special Cookmatic machines, Do Not fit the Maxi Cookmatic.
The CookMatic is very easy to use.
Merely set the required temperature, which is displayed on the front panel, then select the baking time.
Deposit a pre-measured ball of dough into each cavity, pull-down the top plate and lock the two halves into place. Open when the busser sounds.
Temperature maximum setting: 483F degrees / 250C
240V Single Phase, 5000 Watts, 60 Hz. Plug and Socket is required, certified electrical installation is recommended. CE certified
Weight: 82 pounds (37kg)
Dimension: 22 7/8" x 20 7/8" x 16 1/2" (580x530x420mm)
2 year warranty
Made in Italy by Pavoni Italia
Importation customs, duties, taxes and fees can be incurred at time of delivery.
Sweet Tart Dough Recipe:
Butter 16 ounces / 450 gr
Sugar 16 ounces / 450 gr
Egg yolk 7 ounces / 200 gr
Egg white 1 ounce / 25 gr
Flour 35 ounces / 1 kg
1 vanilla bean
Half lemon grated zest