CHOCOTEMPER-Q is a line of chocolate tempering machines from ICB Tecnologie, Italy, with a compact design, available in a 30 kg, 40 kg or 50 kg tank capacity.
Professional chocolate tempering machine to obtain continual fluid chocolate with perfect crystallization, in this all new compact design.
• Advanced "touch screen" technology, ensures easy operation and consistent results.
• Stainless steel construction, ensures years of operation with an eye-catching design.
• Stainless steel auger. Removable for cleaning.
• Foot Petal activates chocolate flow through nozzle.
• Night mode, keeps chocolate melted overnight and then tempered in the morning.
• Cleaning process for easy hygienic operation.
• Heat is maintained through heating elements surrounding both the melting tank and auger.
• Cooling is achieved through an internal refrigeration unit.
* Shown with optional vibrating table $940.00
Chocolate Tempering Operation:
Input chocolate melting temperature and temper temperature into the machine.
After 15 minutes the tank mixing blade starts rotation and the chocolate begins melting.
When the chocolate is fully melted approximately 60 minutes, the auger rotation begins and the chocolate flows from the upper nozzle.
Tempering begins when the chocolate is completely melted, the chocolate is cooled to 31°C (88F degrees), and then heated to input temperature.
Total time is approximately 120 minutes.
* For even faster operation, the chocolate can be melted separately and added to the machine for tempering.
Bowl Capacity: 30, 40 or 50kg
Electrical: 240V, 50/60hz, Single Phase. CE certified. Professional electrical installation maybe required.
Weight: 353 pounds
Dimension: 24 1/2" x 35 1/2" x 50" (62x90x127h cm)
Warranty 1 year
Unit ships directly from Italy, delivery by Sea Freight 8-10 weeks. Import Custom charges are incurred by customer at time of delivery.