|ITALIAN MERINGUE - recipe follows||8 oz.|
|HEAVY CREAM - cold||8 oz.|
|FRUIT PUREE - room temperature||16 oz.|
1) Prepare an Italian Meringue:
2) Whip the heavy cream until soft peak. Reserve in the refrigerator.
3) Bloom the gelatin in the 4 ounces of water for 5 minutes. Then place over a simmering water bath and stir until dissolved.
4) Place the fruit puree in a bowl. Add the gelatin mixture, and place over an ice water bath to slightly cool. Then fold-in the Italian meringue carefully. Then fold-in the whipped cream.
5) Pour into prepared forms or goblets.