| PatisFrance brings you a powder preparation for making traditional, French almond Macarons quickly and easily.
OUT OF STOCK UNTIL MID MAY
Directions of use:
Mix 1000 grams of French Macaron Mix with 200 grams of warm Water (about 85F degrees) plus coloring (use water-based gel colors).
Mix 1000 grams of French Macaron Mix with 210 grams of warm Water (about 85F degrees) and 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
1) Mix with a flat beater on high speed for 4 minutes.
2) Prepare the baking trays, by placing two sheetpans together and top with a Silpat, silicone Macaron Baking Sheets or parchment paper.
3) Using a pastry bag fitted with a 1/4" round pastry tip, pipe-out the desired size macaron.
4) Shells do not need to rest before baking.
5) Bake at 300F degrees for 20-25 minutes in a dry oven. Watch the baking time carefully so the shells do not brown.
6) Allow the shells to cool. Freeze or store in a sealed container.
7) Fill Macaron Shells with flavored and colored buttercreams, ganaches or almond paste of your choice.
*Recipe above yields approx. 200 small macaron shells.
• Made from almonds.
• Classic almond aroma and taste, nice crunchy shell.
• Easy to color and flavor.
• Produces smooth regular macarons.
• Fast production time.
• Maximum success rate.
• Consistent quality.
Net weight: 5 kg / 11 lbs. bag
Brand name: Patismacaron
By world renowned producer Patisfrance, France
* click-on "Image Gallery" for additional photos