"Elsay" Hot-Process Instant Pastry Cream Mix , delicious flavor, creamy color and smooth texture.
Directions of use (Recipe on Bag):
1) In a medium bowl, combine 90 grams of Elsay Instant Pastry Cream Mix with enough Milk to dissolve powder.
2) Add 2 to 5 Egg Yolks and whisk to combine.
3) Separately bring to a Boil remaining quantity 1 liter of Milk and 200 grams of Sugar.
4) Temper Egg mixture with a few ounces of the boiling Milk, whisking thoroughly.
5) Then add Egg mixture back to the remaining Milk, mixing thoroughly and bring back to a Boil for 3 minutes.
5) Pour into molds, or cool rapidly for use as a filling.
Refrigerator and freezer stable
Can be flavored as desired.
Refrigerate finished pastry cream.
Net weight: 12.5 kg / 27 lbs. 8.75 ounce bag
Brand name: Elsay
By world renowned producer Patisfrance, France