Create Chocolate Shapes that resemble real fresh fruit !
Then fill with ganache, fillings, ice cream or sorbet, to achieve a clever accent for any cake or plated dessert.
Professional two-piece polycarbonate molds snap together and are held firmly together with magnets, to create a unique 3 dimensional final product.
7/8" round, height 1 1/4" (23mm round x height 32mm)
1" round, height 1 1/8" (27mm round x height 32mm)
Overall mold dimensions: 10 3/4" x 1 1/4" x 1 3/8"
Directions of Use:
• Use a brush or spray gun, coat each cavity with red cocoa butter.
• Assemble the mold together and fill with tempered white chocolate.
• Then quickly invert the mold and allow the excess white chocolate to drain.
• Allow the white chocolate to cure.
• Now fill each cavity with a desired filling, such as ganache, flavored fillings, ice cream or sorbet.
• Prepare the top stem and leaves of each fruit using modeling paste.
• Attach and finish decorating the fruit piece for a realistic looking product.
* click on "Image Gallery" for additional photo's.