| Ready-to-use Isomalt for pulled sugar and poured sugar showpieces. Create your own poured-sugar gemstones, pearls, cast flowers and figurines. Or pulled-sugar roses and individual decorations.
These convenient, precooked Isomalt allows you to start decorating in just minutes!
No longer the hassle of cooking traditional Isomalt or Sugar !
The color and crystal-clear clarity of this isomalt remains true during melting and application. And with the convenient packaging there’s little to no waste, simply use the amount of isomalt sticks you need. Isomalt is practically non-hygroscopic, allowing sugar showpieces to last a period of time without deterioration.
Melting in the Microwave (recommended technique):
1. Break desired number of isomalt sticks in half.
2. Place isomalt in the center of your microwave in a microwavable cup, preferably a cup with a handle.
3. Melt in 15-second increments until isomalt is the desired consistency and bubbles form.
Note: Consider your project when melting isomalt. Some intricate projects, like detailed molds and poured-sugar, require more heating and a thinner consistency, while other techniques, such as pulled-sugar require a thicker consistency.
4. Carefully remove melted isomalt from the microwave, using a potholder or ovenproof gloves to protect your hands.
5. Clear Isomalt can be colored using soft-gel colors.
Net weight: 7 ounce bag
Some colors are available in Sticks - New packaging is Nibs.
By CakePlay®, made in USA
* click-on "Image Gallery" for additional pictures